Stones have been used for centuries as a cooking surface and can be traced to Mongolian, Korean, and Japanese roots. Its solid form distributes the heat evenly for a uniform cooking experience and is easily cleaned and maintained for repeated use.
The Artisanal Grilling Stone can be used on your BBQ or heated in the oven and used to cook in front of your friends and family.
Made of solid granite and sized at 40 x 20 x 2cm (15.75 x 7.87 x 7/8 inches) it can more than handle whatever your meal requires.
Meats, fish, vegetables, and even pizza become a new adventure as you expand your cooking and grilling repertoire. The Artisanal Grilling Stone will become a mainstay in your grilling arsenal as people wonder over your creativity and style.
Can be used:
- On grills – gas, charcoal and open flame.
- In conventional and convection ovens,
- Under the broiler.
- To turn a grill into an outdoor oven.
- Can withstand high temperatures.
- Cut directly on the glazed stone without concern about damaging or scratching the surface.
- Easy to clean with soap and water and is dishwasher safe.
- (not recommended for stove-top use)
Click here to start your journey!